Dana Berenson, Owner & Artist
805 Shore Road, Ogunquit, Maine 03909
If you need to mail or send something to StoneCrop Gallery, Please send to:
805 Shore Road
Cape Neddick, ME 03909
Phone: (207) 361-4215
Stonecrop Gallery is approximately a 90-minute drive from Boston in York, Maine. The gallery is located just outside of picturesque Perkins Cove at the York/Ogunquit town line, 100 meters from the Ogunquit Museum of American Art.
Open 7 days a week.
Monday through Saturday: 10:30 am - 6 pm
Sunday: 11:30 am - 5:30 pm
Open May through October. See our Facebook page for current gallery and schedule updates.
Directions to Stonecrop Gallery from Route 95
From the South
- Take I-95N to exit 7, The Yorks/Ogunquit
- Turn LEFT at Route 1/Blue Star Memorial Highway. When you turn, the Stonewall Kitchen outlet/headquarters will be on your right.
- Follow this road for 4.5 miles.
- Turn RIGHT onto Pine Hill Road. There is a sign shop and lumber store on the left side of the road at the turn.
- Turn RIGHT onto Pine Hill Road South, after 2 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto Shore Road
- Stonecrop Gallery is 1⁄4 mile down the road on the left, just past the museum.
From the North
- Take I-95S to exit 19, Wells/Sanford
- Turn LEFT at Sanford Road and travel a half mile
- Turn RIGHT at Chapel Road and travel just over 1 mile
- Turn RIGHT onto Route 1/Blue Star Memorial Highway. This road is also called Post Road and later turns into Main Street, but it is the same road.
- Travel on Route 1 for approximately 4.5 miles into Ogunquit Center.
- Bear LEFT onto Shore Road at the large intersection in Ogunquit Center. (Note: Route 1 bears off to the right, and a hard left is Beach Street, which leads to the ocean.)
- Turn RIGHT to stay on Shore Road at the sign for Perkins Cove. A public parking lot is on the right just before the turn at the bottom of the hill.
- Stonecrop Gallery is 3⁄4 mile down Shore Road on the left, just past the museum.